Saturday, November 13, 2010

Just a quick note. ;)


Yes I am alive , no I haven't abandoned you guys 
and it all boils down to the simple fact that I have been super  busy. .... 
the reason you may ask?
 Is this 

This is the trailer my mother and father in law are going to let us use... 
but it has been a storage unit for the past twelve years... 
and there was so much to do... 
It is not finished yet, and I have more pictures to post.
Just wanted to let you know that I was alive lol 
and asking you to please not give up on me... 
Keep us in your prayers. the trailer isn't finished and 
there is so mucch to do... plus Willie's school 
is keeping him ever so busy, and with everything 
the big picture looks very unorganized and muddled.
Which drives me crazy because I like to make my 
lists and have my plans , and follow through with them until I 
have reached them... in otther words 
"HELP!!!!!!" 
LOL
My husband on the other hand is not that way... 
He is laid back and very calm and collected.
 Which also helps me, because he can calm me down with 
one look or word.
I am trying to be patient, but I need your prayers
because God is teaching me something big. 
So I need to go for the evening, but just thought I would drop a line and say hi. :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your Lovely comments. ^_^