Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas.



Christmas timeis full of surprises...
it can take your breath away, give a twinke to your eye,
a spring to your step...
and lift your spirts high...
A little over a year ago, December 5th, 2009
 I got the best Christmas gift and surprise a
girl can get.
My then boyfriend of almost a year took
my sister her boyfriend, and my best friend miriam
on a weekend trip to Ashville North Carolina
to see the beautiful Christmas light and decorations
of the Victorian Era estate of one of the largest homes in America.
The Biltmore Estate.
Well my darling man also had a few more surprises up his sleeve...
When the moment was right...and the snow was gently falling around us...
my sis and friend... Camera's posed
He asked if I would become his wife...
I thought that I would shaare some pictures of the pretty estate
as a Christmas greeting.
Merry Christmas!











This Christmas is no excepion.... surpises are the order of the day...
can you guess?
 +1

2 comments:

  1. That's so wonderful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. :) We are very excited. <3 I am not sick or nauseous, but I am exhausted all the time and pretty hungry lol. But other than that I am great. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your Lovely comments. ^_^