Saturday, February 26, 2011

oh my goodness .... I am so far behind on my blogging. 

For those of you who know me, know that I always have some sort of sewing project going. 
Lately it has been baby stuff. :) 
 I am trying to keep myself busy while my husband is at school and I am by myself.
So, in my little tiny space, and sometimes in 
our unfinished trailer, and sometimes even at Mama's I sew. 
I have done burp cloths,
A diaper bag,
a bib (for a friend)
I made a changing pad
and a binkie holder.
I am putting my baby stuff on hold for a little bit...
I have a few friends who are pregnant  and decided it would be fun to make
a few baby gifts.
for both I want to make a  little carry-all bag, a diaper clutch
a custom diaper wipe case and maybe a burp cloth.
haven't really decided yet, but I will post pictures when I get a chance. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your Lovely comments. ^_^