Saturday, August 14, 2010

7 days...

...........................
..........................
Hello, just thought I would write a quick update. :)
There are seven days left until Willie and I tie the knot. ;)
And I just thought I would let you know what is going on... 
We are checking things off of our list  as fast as they get put on there.
We keep busy... Willie and I are back on our choir schedule, 
...and back to being at church almost more then we are at home.
But we love being busy so it really isn't a burden. :)
I got new glasses so I will have ones that fit me. and are not bent beyond fixing... lol
I am very excited about the wedding, although the closer it gets to the day, 
the more I just want to go on the honeymoon and relax. :)
I really cannot wait until the day I become Mrs Lee
The Lord has been very Good and he has 
provided all my needs concerning the wedding and the early part of the marriage.
And even some of my wants too. 
And at a price that won't break the bank to boot! :)
So I will write a little later and maybe even this week If I can squeeze 
it in... or am too 'not sleepy' to sleep. Lol :D 
WITH  ALL MY HEART,
....................
......................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your Lovely comments. ^_^