Saturday, January 1, 2011

Exercise...


Ok... I am terribly ashamed to admit this... 
But I have neglected this part of  my routine...
Before I got married for about four months I was walking 
two miles nearly everyday. and I really began to get into shape...
 Then the wedding came... oh boy...   
I simply, kinda forgot... 
well it wasn't exactly like that... 

I have a really bad habit that
when I stop following a routine I 
stop doing that when I get 
back a place where I can start again...
But, part of the reason 
was I really don't know the neigborhood ,
 The roads here are very busy 
with traffic and the I just felt uncomfortable 
walking by myself...
over at the house I had my awesome companion 
Jenny to keep me company,
But her there is no one who would or could go with me. :(



  Now that I am pregnant I am wanting to 
eat right and stay healthy...  But again I really haven't 
tried that hard and as a matter of course  I have gained for weight in the last few weeks than I want to... 
What got me thinking was the simple little non- lying ability of a friend or enemy... how ever you want to phrase it... 
          That awful little fiend we call our workout friends never lies when it is telling us we have gained more weight. :( And yes I understand that being pregnant  you gain weight- a healthy weight... 
          So in order for me to be happy 




#1: Eating right (which doesn't involve chocolate no matter how much I think I want it! lol) 
#2: That means eating fruits and veggies... not a sonic burger... oh yeah a healthy dose of proteins too. :) 
#3: this means getting exercise that will be good for me and punkin' both... (not over doing it.)
Does anyone else notice this is kind of sounding like a
New Years Resolution type of thing?
Oh well... Happy New Years Everyone Hope it is blessed and Full of
Fun, Laughter, Joy, and Love


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your Lovely comments. ^_^